MetLife is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has helped generations of customers protect their property, finances, family and future. MetLife has almost 48,000 employees in over 40 countries.
The global Finance function is transforming with strategic initiatives aimed at improving Finance and how we operate so that our company can realize its competitive advantage in the region. This involves many areas – budgeting, modeling, financial reporting and analysis, and includes new centers of Finance knowledge. That is why MetLife is building a Finance Center of Excellence (CoE) in Warsaw, Poland, and is looking to invest in talent to support finance teams across Europe and the Middle East.
With this exciting future, there are positions available in Actuarial and Finance. If you are university educated in Finance or a related area, and keen to progress in an Actuarial or Finance career, then MetLife may be the place for you!
MetLife is innovating ahead of tomorrow’s challenges. It is anticipating the future, developing technology, partnerships, and new ideas to deliver an ever-greater impact on those we serve:
• Innovations leveraging AI, robotics, automation
• Applying new algorithms to develop new models
• Exploring and documenting emerging risks
MetLife is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. It is recognized as a global leader and offers :
• Career development through job rotations, learning, and strategically important assignments
• Exposure to multiple countries and cultures
• Robust performance management to continually improve and grow
Our opportunities attract professionals from every career level. Throughout your career journey you are part of a global team:
• Opportunities for collaboration and networking
• A commitment to work and life balance
• Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community
Talent Acquisition Specialist
mobile: +48 696 078 260