The ManpowerGroup’s superior goal is to ensure the confidentiality of data of our Customers, Employees, and Job Applicants as well as transparency in their processing.
– Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – OJ EU L 119 of 4.5.2016; hereinafter referred to as GDPR;
– Guidelines on Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and determining whether processing is “likely to result in a high risk” for the purposes of Regulation 2016/679, of the Article 29 Working Party of 4 April 2017; WP 248/17;
– Guidelines on Data Protection Officers (DPO) of the 29 Article Working Party of 13 April 2016, WP 243/16, revised on 5 April 2017;
– Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018;
– Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code, consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108, as amended); hereinafter referred to as Labour Code.
DATA CONTROLLER – CO-CONTROLLING DECLARATION
Pursuant to Art. 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, OJ EU L 119 of 4.5.2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform that the following members of the ManpowerGroup Capital Group (hereinafter referred to as WADO) will be data co-controllers:
– ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000062137, registered office: 00-838 Warsaw, 68, Prosta Street
– MP Transactions Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000339387, registered office: 00-838 Warsaw, 68, Prosta Street
– MP Services Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000228311, registered office: 00-105 Warsaw, 68, Prosta Street
– Proservia Polska Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000234796, registered office: 00-838 Warsaw, 68, Prosta Street
– ManpowerGroup Solutions Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000373518, registered office: 00-838 Warsaw, 68, Prosta Street
– MP Management Sp. z o.o. – KRS 0000482136, registered office: 90-057 Łódź,
85/87, Sienkiewicza Street
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We store collected personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) on highly secured servers. Each operation of transferring and processing personal data is performed in accordance with applicable law.
As a part of the operations of ManpowerGroup Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries, there are the following co-controlling areas:
– RECRUITMENT – internal and external recruitment conducted jointly on behalf of all companies using a common database of job applicants
– HR AND PAYROLL SERVICES – provided for internal, external, and temporary employees by HR and Payroll Department common for all companies
– PAYROLL – payroll services provided for external and temporary employees by the Payroll Department common for all companies
– ACCOUNTING – provided for all companies by a common Accounting Department
– MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS – provided by persons employed in WADO jointly for all companies
ESSENTIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA SUBJECTS PROCESSED
– Job applicants
– Temporary workers employed on the basis of the provisions of the Act on the Employment of Temporary Workers
– External employees who work or perform services at the Customer’s site
– WADO’s internal employees
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY US
– Consents of job applicants and employees to the processing of personal data
– Implementation of contracts and obligations of a temporary work agency resulting from the provisions of the Act on the Employment of Temporary Workers
– Implementation of contracts and obligations of an employing entity under the provisions of law
– Execution and implementation of contracts with customers
– WADO’s legitimate interest
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
All Data Subjects are entitled to:
– Withdraw their consent to personal data processing at any time..
– Request for access to their data from WADO, rectify, erase, or restrict processing, as well as object to data processing and request for their data portability.
Withdrawing consent and sending requests mentioned above can be delivered via Data Subject Rights’ Access Portal dedicated to all Data Subjects registered in our databases.
In addition all Data Subjects can provide their request via telephone: +48 22 50 40 715, or post: 68, Prosta Street, 00-838 Warsaw , or personally at the registered office or any branch of WADO across Poland.
In addition, we inform you that:
– Data Subjects will not be subject to any automated decisions (decisions without significant human involvement), including Data Subject’s personal information will not be subject to profiling.
– Where the processing of personal data violates applicable legal regulations, all Data Subjects will have the RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
For recruitment, the personal data retention period has been determined based on the recruitment project duration criterion, which means that personal data of Data Subjects will be processed throughout the recruitment, and after its completion, the data will be retained for the period necessary to establish, investigate, or defend claims, which is a WADO’s legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The policy for validating consents determines the internal retention period to be three years, and after this period WADO will send a request to Data Subjects to renew their consents.
In the case of areas related to employment, WADO applies a retention period in accordance with applicable law.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We take personal data protection very seriously, therefore, as part of our activities as WADO (by a relevant resolution by each of the companies), we have appointed one common Data Protection Officer and a local PDP ambassador. You can contact them by email: email@example.com, telephone: +48 22 50 40 715, or post: 68, Prosta Street, 00-838 Warsaw.