AP Accountant with Polish
Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie | Praca stała
What will you do?
- Analyse new business models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable in accordance with IAS/IFRS, liaise with external auditors and prepare required documentation
- Present specific accounting topics on these areas to key stakeholders and specialists who interface with financial statements
- Perform closing activities on fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable incl. analytical review to ensure high closing quality
- Act as a contact person on the closing topics for internal customers
- Act as a project manager or a workstream leader on these areas for an international business with an impact on the group, working on tasks such as harmonization and automation of closing processes, launching technical solutions - implementing one mutual SAP System (one.ERP), handover of closing activities from various subsidiaries and their migration to SSC
- Provide guidance and guidelines and training to cooperating accountants incl. work instructions and operational guidelines
- Participate on international conferences
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement processes according to company strategy
What do we expect?
- Fluency In English and Polish
- University degree in economics/accounting and experience in international external accounting with focus on IFRS
- Fixed asset accounting knowledge (and related IAS/IFRS)
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm for the international environment and occasional traveling within Europe to participate in international meetings.
What do we offer?
- Interesting job in Brno, Czech Republic
- Very attractive compensation and bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits including meal vouchers, refreshments, benefit cafeteria, family program with T-mobile and many more
- Trainings and courses
- 1 day off for volunteering
- Relocation Package for abroad newcomers
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412