Łódź, Łódzkie | Praca stała
|Branża||Księgowość i finanse|
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Monthly execution of the Charging & Allocation (C&A) process for the global organization
• Support both global and local management, controllers, accounts and tax departments by brining transparency on cross charges and cost allocations.
• Continuously look for improvements and implement quick wins
• Be the expert in problem solving, understanding root causes of issues, implementing countermeasures and embedding the new way of working
• Be the expert in business analytics
• Develop a deep understanding of IT systems used in the C&A process
• Align with IT on any system related topics that influence C&A.
• Run process improvement projects
• Support internal and external audits
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
• Degree in Finance & Accounting (preferable) or other related fields
• Experience with financial control, management reporting and/or accounting processes
• Proficiency in English which allows you to communicate within the organization
• Proven ability to understand and work with IT systems such as ERP and Analytics tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail-oriented, strong analytical and drafting abilities
• Former experience working in a complex, matrix organization
For your effort you will be awarded with:
• Attractive salary
• Career development in a multinational environment
• Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
• Professional medical healthcare
• Multisport card
• Fresh fruit provided daily
• Flexible working hours and ability to work from home once a week
• Office located in business city center of Łódź
Please enclose your resume in English.
Permanent employment offer.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412